Heal your Body, Mind and Spirit
Colombia - Putumayo
Ancestral knowledge to heal thyself
Achieve healing and deep connection with yourself and the natural world with this medicine retreat, guided by the renowned Curandero Taita Juan Bautista of the Kamentsa Community.
9 day immersion with the ancestral Kamentsa lineage and their healing ways to heal, grow and learn.
ONLY 12 SPOTS AVAILABLE PER RETREAT
Other local people from the indigenous community will take part in the medicine ceremonies
THE DONATION FOR THIS PROGRAM INCLUDES:
Personal consultations before and after the retreat, integration practices, ample time for rest and reflection, personal consultations with Taita Juan, optional day trips to local hot spring facilities, natural local cuisine, a hike in the mountains to waterfalls and natural hot springs, excursions to local artisans.
- Pre-arrival support
- Private transportation from Pasto Airport to the Retreat Center
- Multi-Lingual Staff Support
- 9-days, 8-nights at the house and healing center of Taita Juan Bautista Agreda.
- Local cuisine prepared by Taita Juan’s family specifically for the ceremonies.
- Three Sacred Plant Medicine ceremonies
- Individual energy healings.
- Individual and group counseling sessions to prepare for and integrate ceremonies.
- Plant baths and plant remedies as needed
- Hot springs/waterfalls/local artisan excursions.
- Daily Yoga and Meditation.
- Plant Medicine walks and Plant medicine education.
We accept payment online. Once your application is approved, we’ll send you a link via email.
Guests pay a deposit of $900 to confirm their reservation. Guests can also pay the full retreat amount.
Terms for cancellations: All deposits/payments are fully transferable to a later retreat.
To reschedule your retreat, you must cancel and reschedule it one month in advance.
Airfare is not Included.
Please don’t book flights until we’ve accepted your application.
No cost to Apply.
Through the legacy of our ancestors, we have created a specific center of healing, oriented in the medicine. It is a structure that provides better care in the medicine ceremony.
We call this center Shanayoy, which means, "Where you go to Heal".
Mind, Body and Spirit Benefits
of Plant Medicine
Positive Mental Health
Helps shift mental attitude. Useful for treating various emotional issues and unhealthy mental patterns
Decreases anxiety & depression
Improved cognition, mood, behavior, and consciousness. Helps to overcome past trauma and create a lasting sense mental harmony.
Relationship to Self
Increased self-knowledge. Motivated to care for yourself emotionally, physically, and spiritually.
Improves attention & concentration
This results in the therapeutic potentials of plant medicine and its potential as a fast-acting treatment for depression and related issues.